Shop Every Tiny Thing, with gifts for the NICU, gifts for NICU nurses, NICU decorations, NICU signature posters and much more.
CLEARANCE PRICING - WE NEED ROOM IN THE WAREHOUSE SO WE'VE PRICED THESE TO GO!
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING - PLEASE SELECT "CLEARANCE ITEMS" FOR YOUR WEIGHT-BASED SHIPPING OPTION.
FREE PACK OF REPLACEMENT FILTERS WITH EVERY PURCHASE!
So many NICU babies go home while still having some nasal secretions, and most parents LOVE the Nose Frida to help keep their baby's nose clear! They're easy to use and yet very effective.
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you purchase your replacement filters at the same time you purchase your Nose Frida, because you want to be sure you have them handy - you'll need them!
- It’s smart.
- It’s Swedish.
- It’s maybe a little strange.
- It’s doctor invented & recommended.
- It’s 100% hygienic due to the included filters.
- It’s fabulously reviewed (Rachel Ray, Parenting, & more).
- It’s a nasal aspirator that ACTUALLY WORKS!
- The disposable filter should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer.
- Place the large tube against the child’s nostril, creating a seal.
- Use the red mouthpiece to SUCK out the snot. TIPS: Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril – you will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. A few drops of saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using Nosefrida.
- To clean, detach all of the pieces, and dispose of the filter. All pieces EXCEPT for the long thin tube should be cleaned with hot water and dish soap (they are also top-rack dishwasher safe.) The long thin tube should be cleaned with a few drops of rubbing alcohol and shaken out to dry.
Why is NoseFrida better than other aspirators?
NoseFrida is non-invasive – instead of going inside the nose like the bulb, it forms a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril (creating a vacuum). Parent-powered (mouth) suction is much stronger and more effective than the static suction of the bulb or battery-powered aspirators. NoseFrida is also easy to clean.
Will Nosefrida make me sick?
No. Clinical studies have proven that the hygiene filter prevents mucus and bacterial transfer from child to user.
Can I suck too hard?
No. NoseFrida is safe to use on newborns and preemies. There is no risk of sucking too hard.
Is NoseFrida made of safe materials?
Yes, NoseFrida is made of non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free polypropylene. It is manufactured in environmentally-conscious Sweden.
I took the tube apart for washing and now it won’t stay attached.
The tube must be pushed firmly until you hear it snap into place. There is a groove inside that holds the pieces together.
Does NoseFrida the Snotsucker come with filters?
Yes, it includes 4 filters – 1 pre-loaded and 3 extras
- NoseFrida is not a toy – Potential choking hazard, keep all parts out of reach of children.
- Only use NoseFrida for nasal aspiration.
- Do not blow air into the red mouthpiece while tube is placed at child’s nostril.
- Never attached NoseFrida to a machine.
Don't forget your replacement filters - you'll need them!